Latest threads in Electronics Equipmentshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Sick Optik
Looking for schematic on an AWS1-133A01 light curtain controller

TDS-1002b Any good? Comments?
Anybody got one? Do they suck? Will it last thru 10 years of off-and-on hobby usage? Any horrible "features" that didn't make it to the marketing brochures? Since all my stuff is ancient and I'm tired...
126
126

FA: Tektronix SC501 Scope
Thanks for looking

Extech DMMs
Anyone have any experience with them? Are they easy to zap? Specs and prices look good enough, what say the masses? I'm considering the MM560 here: 50,000 count/.01uA resolution/US$229 tia
16
16

time/temp led module
hi A long time ago i guess it must have been early 80's radioshack sold a small time/temp module all you had to do was add power and prob and you had a nice led clock w/temp etc i believe it must have...

What does Agilent mean with "IF Phase Ripple"
I am working as a measuring engineer calibrating measuring equipment like spectrum analyzers. Now have I run in to some trouble when trying to calibrate option B7J, Digital demodulation hardware, on...
1
1

FA: SPECTRACOM 8140 Frequency Distribution Amp
Just listed, in working condition. Thanks, Dick, W1KSZ

Racal 9008A modulation meter
Hi, Does anyone know where I can find an operation manual/specifications for the Racal Dana 9008A modulation meter. I have just got one of these and it works fine, however I dont know what its...
1
1

Tektronix 465 - serial number
Hi I have stumbled over a nice old Tektronix 465 in a extreamly good condition. I looks bran new, and everything works perfectly. I am just wondering about when is has been made. The serial number is...
4
4

High powered white LED spotlight?
Does anyone make a LED spotlight for the car that uses several 1-3 watt white LED's and operates off of D cells?
2
2

Power quality monitor -- cheap?
I'm looking for the most economical means to monitor mains voltage for spikes and other such disturbances over an unattended period of time. I see that there are 2 categories of monitoring and logging...
27
27

Re: Who makes test & measurement equip for Greenlee?
There are a lot of Fluke look-alikes on the market, usually Chinese cheapo models. Can't see Fluke wanting to dilute their own margins so Greenlee can sell them. Peter -- Peter & Rita Forbes Email:...

Gadget to block local cellphone transmissions?
I am really getting tired of people shouting into their phones while I sit on a bus or train seat near them or even in an outdoor cafe. Is there any small gadget that would create very local...
23
23

Problem with calibration of Clarke Hess 828
Hi, i,ve a problem with calibrator Clarke Hess 828. My 828 has much error on 100 volt and 1k volt range DC generation. I've calibrated the unit with the user manul of 828 in range 10 volt as descibed....
2
2

Sony PFM-42X1 Plasma Display..$550,Dcr Dvd201e Sony Dvd Camc
PEACE STOR We sell all kinds of latest electronics,mobile phones,computer bot laptop and desktop with product are brand new with the complete accessories Contact us via our contact and email address...