Re: REQ:DataIO 3900 system disk

May I relay your request, Please could you send me more information about your DATAIO programmer ; Do you have any documentation for it ? Does it need a software on floppy as the datai/o Unisite? How it looks like ? Can you make a picture of it? etc.. Please contribute freely to this resource page

Also Note that DataI/O offers a very bad support , they do not either know how to support their own programmers that they state to figure that they are no longer supported. DataI/O as swallowed SMS Germany ; As you I have an SMS Sprint Expert that works fine on demo mode but for which no software can work (too old programmer : 1991).. Best Regards,,

MB.

PS You may find at good price a second hand 3900 datai/o Unit at the address below but the shop is closed until the end of August: Electronique Diffusion

137 avenue Paul Vaillant Couturier, 94250 Gentilly , France Tel +33-1 47 35 19 30 Fax +33-1 49 85 91 78 They have a large stock of second hand measurement equipmennts, their catalogue may be downloaded at:

Ho0gA a écrit :

My son accidentally erased my system disk 2/3. My current system is > 5.50. If someone can send me corresponding disk image or later system > release disks, it would be nice. > > thanx in advance. > > Hooga ( snipped-for-privacy@bigfoot.com)
Reply to
Matthieu Benoit