Latest threads in Electronics Equipmentshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Use metal detector as earth cable tracer...
Hi, Say I have a disconnected electrical cable dug into the ground. I need to trace the cable to find out its route and where it ends. I wonder if it is possible to inject a signal from a signal...

need membrane sw w/encoder
hi was in a little over my head trying to find a group of about 4 positions or so on a strip or something to control 4 small relays ultimately i need the switch to function as on/off and need the...
6
6

Everett Charles
We used to use lots of the Everett Charles 2000 series Pogo test boxes. Great for testing pc board when you need less than 100 POGOs. They seem to have gone out of production. Does anyone make...

Tektronix 3001GTX parts/pods free to good home
I've got a 'historic' Tek 3001GTX logic analyzer available to a good home. I acquired it from one of the developers at ARC, where it was used to debug the cards that pull the pixels off 100MP CCD...
3
3

Need help with Tektronix 2710 spectrum analyzer
Hi I need help with Tektronix 2710 spectrum analyzer... It's having some frequency domain fault above 1 GHz. Infact there are no exact point where the fault begins: sometimes it will work even to 1.3...
12
12

Blonde and brunette sweeties enjoy sharing one very strong chocolate shaft
Blonde and brunette sweeties enjoy sharing one very strong chocolate shaft

SubWoofer Low Level Input - Interface Standards?
Greetings: I wonder if anyone in this group knows the industry standard for subwoofer low level input interfaces? I would like to know the rms (or ptp - please specify) input voltage level and input...
2
2

Re: Sony-MHC-GNZ888D Micro Hi-Fi
Sorry, my outlets are only rated for 1875W. Oh, wait, you're of course lying about the true output power and spamming Usenet. What did I expect?

FA: Tektronix TM5003
Working Tektronix TM5003 for auction. Ebay auction ID 290270713087
1
1

Need help with HP 166x Logic Analyzer
I own a 1661A analyzer with system sw 3.01. Was there a later system software? The information that I have says that if you were to press the Right button of the mouse while moving the mouse, then...
2
2

Scandalous video reason Divorce Madonna and Ricchi
Madonna page featuring exclusive Madonna videos, Madonna photos, and Madonna news,Madonna videos, Madonna news, Madonna photos, Madonna videos, Madonna gossip. Scandalous video reason end-marriage...

SERVICE MANUALS & WIRING DIAGRAMS
Service manuals & wiring diagrams for automobiles, motorcycles and Radio & TV apparatus on 40 CDs or single documents by E-mail. Detailed catalogs on or write to

Re: Splog
1
1

Bad vendor: wangzhuan158.cn -- SPAMs Usenet
List the name of the manufacturer so we can boycott them too.

Interference?
Got one of those HDTV converter boxes, and like the extra channels. But I live near the tracks and there's a lot of north-south traffic. And every time a train goes by, it messes up the broadcast...
1
1