Latest threads in Electronics Equipmentshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

REQ: Rohde and Schwarz SMG partial schematic
Hello, I'm looking for a partial schematic for a Rohde and Schwarz SMG. The unit gets an error 6 on a power-up, indicating that the lithium battery is low, but the battery is good. The SRAM's are...

produce and sell Hdd enclosure and Media player
To Purchase Manager From Mr alex;Sales Dept Ctek Technology LTD Date Monday,Sep30 ,2008 Time 10:30 GMT Subject an inquiry from exporter Key word:HDD Enclosure and Media Player、Chinese...
1
1

Maximum amount of RAM depends on ECC?
I was looking for some memory for my desktop PC and was very surprised by what I found in this page: According to that page, the maximum amount of RAM is half (!?) if I use ECC. Maximum amount of...
1
1

New Jersey webcam: Landie
Webcam: Landie,19 Jersey. Viens me voir et tu verras!
1
1

Bench power supply w/ 12vdc input
Do you know of a bench power supply that runs from ~12vdc input? I'd like to avoid using an inverter if possible. I don't need much current or voltage and I'm pretty flexible about the specs and...
1
1

NEEDHAMS PROGRAMMER
I am looking for a Needham's gang programmer SA-20 (of course with software) and the Epson adapter or eventualy its wiring. Thanks.

HP Agilent 1652B Logic Analyzer/Scope
Hello, I'm in the market for an oscilloscope and I might have the option to get a used Agilent 1652B for under $100 USD as part of a set of items a local university is getting rid of. I'm a lot more...
1
1

HP 59313A D/A Converter Commands
Folks, I recently picked up an HP 59313A HPIB four channel D/A converter at a hamfest. Would someone be kind enough to post a summary of the commands that one sends to this to select the channel and...
1
1

'Television Magazine' Servicing Article Wanted For Panasonic Z8 chassis in Jan 2003 issue
Hi All Can anyone supply me with the servicing article that appeared in January 2003 issue of Television Magazine page 136 for the Panasonic Z8 television chassis. Name you price for a scan of this...
2
2

Advantest R3762AH help
Hi all, I have an advantest R3762AH vna and I'm after some help. I'm looking for either the maintenance software to allow me to conduct a source and input correction, or alternatively the maintenance...

Chinese antique
Q2hpbmVzZSBhbnRpcXVlDQp3b3JsZCBmaXJzdCwgdGhlIGFudGlxdWUgY2hpbmF3YXJlIHNlcmll cyBwbGVhc2Ugd2F0Y2ghDQpFbnRpcmUgZmlkZWxpdHkgMTAwJSBBbnRpcXVlICgxOTEyLTE5NDkp...

How do I measure signals in the GHz range?
Hello, I've got a storage oscilloscope here with a bandwith of 6 GHz. Unfortunately only the default probes with 500 MHz bandwidth are included. Now I would like to measure signals in the range of 2.5...
15
15

Pantel Television
Weatherproof Outdoor Television is in demand these days. To fulfill the requirement Pantel has introduced Outdoor TV. Television has been introduced in different sizes in different prizes. For more...

Laptop power adaptor using battery bay and connector?
I have a few laptops which have a broken power connector. It is virtually impossible to repair them. I'm sure I saw somewhere a device which was essentially a power supply which powered the laptop...
18
18

I AM DOMME HEAR ME ROAR.25 year old Woman BellaPura
25 year old Woman BellaPura in Saint Louis, Looking For: Men, Women, Couples for erotic email exchange, phone fantasies, performing only, watching only or active participation