WTB: NE5204A DIP

Does anyone know where I can buy a couple of Phillips NE5204A or SA5205A (or equivalent) DIP RF amplifier modules?

Thanks,

Ed wb6wsn

Reply to
Ed Price

Ed-

You might check with RF Parts Company

I don't see either listed in their 2003 catalog, but they do list some Philips VHF-UHF power modules.

Fred K4DII

Reply to
Fred McKenzie

lists a couple of vendors for the NE5204 (D-suffix), but I'll bet they have ridiculous minimum-order requirements.

-- jm

Note: My E-mail address has been altered to avoid spam

John Miles

John:

Perfect match. Inland Empire has over twenty of these little RF amplifiers; $100 minimum, but I was going to get at least 5 anyway. Never heard of these guys, even though they are only 25 miles away from me!

Also, that's the first I ever used Findchips. That's gonna get bookmarked too.

Thanks!

Ed wb6wsn

Reply to
Ed Price