TQFP 32 Socket

Does anyone know where I can buy a 32 TQFP socket, in stock, either as a dip adaptor or (preferably) just the bare socket. Thanks!

Mark

Reply to
Mark

is probably what you're looking for. Be prepared for some sticker shock; they ain't cheap.

Also look at the Beldyn adapters

May be a better alternative for prototyping. Their P535 gets you six each TQFP-32 to 0.1" DIL adapters for a variety of pin spacings.

--
Rich Webb     Norfolk, VA
Reply to

Thanks, Rich. I did see these, but the price is ridiculous! Digikey sells an SI(?) programming board with a socket for $25, but does not sell the socket separately. I may buy it and strip off the socket. I intend to use it for programming devices with a bootloader before being inserted in a board, so a simple adapter won't do.

Mark

Reply to
Mark

Take a look at

I've used their adapters in the past and they worked well. Not quite as pricy as the Logical Systems parts.

There's also

I've dealt with them for some miscellaneous parts and they do carry programming adapters.

--
Rich Webb     Norfolk, VA
Reply to

Bzzt! Disregard that one. I had PLCCs on the brain since the EBC adapters that I used ages ago were that form factor.

--
Rich Webb     Norfolk, VA
Reply to