Tek 2246, 2246 Mod A and 2246A - differences?

Can someone illuminate me on the differences between the these scopes and the order they were produced? In particular, I note an "Auto Setup" button on the 2246A that is missing on the other 2.

Thanks!

Reply to
Scibuff

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Scibuff) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com:

IIRC,Mod A was developed for the US Navy,has a different battery(CR123 instead of coin cells?) for the NVROM backup,and perhaps different software.I'm not 100% certain of this,though.

Considering that TEK long ago discontinued support for these,there may not be anyone who can definitively tell you the differences,unless you run across the TEK engineer who worked on that project.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik-at-kua.net