WTB: Decent scope, London area

I picked up a Fluke 3380 DSO up in Leeds the other day and regrettably found a front-panel fault that means I will be returning it under warranty, but the shop I am dealing with only has rather higher-end scopes available e.g Tek 2465A and these are getting a bit out of my price range.

I have also considered possibly getting the Picoscope 3204 which looks, on paper, quite good - I have a decent high-end laptop I could plug that in to, but to be honest I feel I'd prefer a good old-fashioned analogue scope.

If anyone in the greater London area has a

2 ch 100MHz (or possibly better) scope

in good condition, ideally with probes, please contact me by concatenating

'ajmayo'

and

'kohuconsulting.com'

to form a valid email address (sorry about the awkwardness here, but spam harvesters are the bane of our existence)

and let me know approximately how much you'd like for it. I'd prefer Tek or HP, I think, and definitely not one of those weird Philips scopes with the non-standard controls I saw some time back).

(I'm heartbroken about the Fluke because it was such a beautiful piece of kit, but, alas, such is life!. I'd consider another one of those, if anyone has one FS, also)

PS: I will need to come and see it and check it out, but will of course pay cash on the spot.

Reply to
Andrew Mayo