Gould DAT file format?

I'm attempting to support import of Gould DAT files in a graphing program but have run into a dead end. All I've been able to find so far on the web are compiled applications that write out ASCII text files, but I'd much prefer a description of the format. I *thought* I previously had this beat after examining a dozen or so files whose contents were known, but a user recently supplied a DAT file from an Accura 100 that I'm definitely not interpreting correctly. Any pointers?

Reply to
David Hyde