Wireless computer to vga monitor

Are there any inexpensive devices that will work under windows 10 that will let me use wifi or the equal to go from my computer to a 15 pin VGA monitor ? I have one that works well under win xp, but need to find one for the newer Win 10 system.

The object is to have the computer several feet away and be able to use a wireless mouse and keyboard and monitor without any wires connecting the two.

There seem to be some that will let me use a remote TV, but I want to use the VGA monitor I have. I do not care if it has sound or not. The device I am using does, so I can hook some speakers to it if I want to.

Reply to
Ralph Mowery

A very small PC (laptop, raspberry Pi or even a tablet) can be setup via WiFi to access the main PC GUI using Microsoft's "Remote Desktop" protocol.

--
Adrian C
Reply to