Wireless mobile phone as a computer speaker and microphone

I have a Nokia E51 which is a wireless LAN 802.11G capable mobile phone. I chose it because it can be used as a VoIP phone and it works well on the Freshtel network .

I would also like to use it as a computer speaker and microphone. In other words, I want to use Wireless G to relay the sound input and output from the computer to the mobile phone. Is there any software, or combined hardware and software, that will let me do that?

Reply to
David Segall