640x480 VGA LCD monitor

I have an old embedded PC that produces 640x480 VGA output. I'd like to replace the CRT monitor with an LCD. The problem is, that every LCD monitor I've seen has a native resolution that is a non-integer multiple of 640x480 and the resulting stretched image was distorted and inferior the current CRT image. I don't need a panel mount or an industrial display, just an inexpensive destop LCD that produces an undistorted 640x480 display. Doesn't need to be very large, something in the 9-15" range would be good.

I assume I'm not the first person to try to use an inexpensive LCD monitor with an old embedded PC.

-- Chuck Cox SynchroSystems Motorsport Computers Hopped/Up Racing Team

Reply to
Charles Cox

see

replace the CRT monitor with an LCD. The problem is, that

multiple of 640x480 and the resulting stretched image was

or an industrial display, just an inexpensive destop LCD

large, something in the 9-15" range would be good.

with an old embedded PC.

Reply to
bobi