want info on Schomandl ND100M

I have a surplus Schomandl ND100M frequency generator.

It isn't working correctly and I am looking for a schematic, manual or any other information.

If that doesn't prove possible, I am interested in using the crystal oven as the basis for a GPS referenced frequency standard. If anyone has any info at all on this unit or it's crystal oven, I would deeply appreciate it.

Chris

Reply to
kc0atc