Panasinic wide screen info, Please...

Hi all, I have a Panasonic wide screen TV model # is PT-51HX40B.

There is a connector on the circuit board right near the flyback transformer marked with a letter "R" in a square box. There was some arcing that burned up part of the board there and damaged a few of the nearby components. Those damaged are 2 caps, C560 and C565, a resistor, R467 (I think!).

Anyone out there have a schematic or service info on for this unit? If I could get a copy or scan of just that section of the schematic and/or board layout, It would be most appreciated.

I am not 100% sure yet why that connector burned, but I am willing to gamble justa bit of time and cash before consigning this unit to the dump. I would like to at least get the burned stuff replaced so that i can troubleshoot this a bit further. Like I said, if this gets too involved, I will just scrap it, but I hate to with out at least taking a look.

Thanks in advance for any info you may have.

Appreciate any and all thoughts/ideas!

Best regards, AL A.

Reply to
Al A.