Dell flatscreen flashing

I've got a Dell E153FP1 flatscreen to fix , the green on button led is just flashing, any ideas please nothing else. DH

Reply to
Jim'll

Does it have an input signal from the computer, in a video mode that it supports? Flashing green might just mean "I have no input so I'm going to sleep." I'm not sure what the flashing/color codes are on Dell.

Reply to
mc

Reply to
Jim'll

Greetings.... May I suggest that you give he monitor cable, at both ends, a little wiggle or pull it out, of the socket, and reset it... When I moved my monitor, I have a similar problem and it turned out that the monitor plug was just slightly out of position... Larry

Reply to
larya