Schematic for HP 6114A power supply

Does anyone here happen to have a readable schematic for the HP 6114A power supply? It is in their manual 5950-5976 for the 6104, 6105, 6114,

6115. I was able to download the excellent manual from Agilent, however the schematic is quite unreadable since they reduced the 11" x 24" original onto an 8.5" x 11" page so all the text are pixel blobs and it was copied crooked so the lines are all joggies.

Also, anyone happen to have some 10k 0.1% 10ppm precision resistors? I need one. I am attempting to repair the mess left by the unit being "Refurbished". The unit is no longer supported by Agilent, so no parts are available from them.

Neil S.

Reply to
nesesu