Power supply fuse question

Hi,

I bought a used variable DC power supply (0-70V, 0-20A) that was used by its previous owner with 220V AC input (switchable to 110, which is what I would want). The specs say that the two fuses on the back of the power supply's input should be "8 AT" for 220, which they currently are, and "16 AT" for

110, which I need to obtain. My question is, what does the "T" in "AT" stand for assuming that the "A" is "Amps"? Any idea where I could find this fuse?

Here's a link to the manufacturer's sight (Delta-Elektronika) for the power supply. Mine is the SM7020-D:

Thanks in advance, James

Reply to
James H.

The T means anti-surge, also known as slo-blo. Any 16A anti-surge fuse will do, if it's the right size.

--
Joe Soap.
JUNK is stuff that you keep for 20 years,

Slow. You bought a dutch PSU. T is for 'Traag' or slow blowing.

--
Kind regards,
Gerard Bok

Thanks for all replies. I guess I can now say that I know at least a word in Dutch. ;o)

James

Reply to
James H.

I'll second that! You learn something new every day! Thanks!

cl

Reply to
cl

CWatters