Re: Need M68CDS8HC05 Emulator Doc and Software.

I got an old Motorola M68CDS8HC05 emulator, but I don't have any

>documentation, and any Software for operating it. >I done some research on the Internet and I found nothing. >Is there some way to got this documentation and software.

Hi,

You do know the 6805 processor is obsolete? I sell replacement parts for them. If you want to I can email my customers to see if one of them has it. Chances are not very high though.

Regards,

Pieter Hoeben you can contact me at: snipped-for-privacy@hoeben.com

Pieter Hoeben

Hello Pieter,

I know that HC05 MCU are not recommanded for new design, but I still work with some old system that are using HC05, and I think this emulator could be a good tool for them.

Best regards, Claude.

Reply to
Claude Sylvain

Hi,

I will check it. And if you ever need 6805 parts, you can get them through me, email: snipped-for-privacy@hoeben.com

By the time an answer comes, this lead has probably disappeared from this group, so I'll mail you personally.

Regards,

Pieter Hoeben

Reply to
Pieter Hoeben