for sale: HP Agilent E4402B spectrum analyzer

Hi,

We have a HP Agilent E4402B spectrum analyzer for sale. With options

1AX and 1DN and B75. Frequency range 9kHz to 3 GHz. Built in november 2000. In working condition, I can show pictures and do measurements as you want. Last valid calibration was to august 2005. If you want to, we can have it tested and calibrated at a registred body, or at Agilent. For further information, see the internet and especially the Agilent website, it has all datasheets and manuals.

Feel free to ask any questions, email: pieter at hoeben.com and replace " at " by "@"

Or call +31 651590081

Regards, Pieter Hoeben Hoeben Electronics The Netherlands

Reply to
Me