Simple PVR

Hi everybody. I know that exists now a device called PVR (Portable Video Recorder) and I know that a lot of you know that device; well, I know that there are from flash or sd memory based (relatively cheaper) to hard disk based (in general expensive), both come with a LCD screen and another characteristics... Then my question is =BF Does exist any simple PVR available in market?, I just want of that PVR, if exists, that has a button to record video and another to stop recording -and maybe another to pause recording- a digital output (USB miniport), an input of video, an output of video and an optional dc power in. Why I say to you this? only to you figure it what I mean for "simple pvr" (although what really becomes it into simple is that it has no screen and less buttons, but I guess if It hasn=B4t screen becomes a lot cheaper too) Well =BFdo you know a device like that? =BFwhere I can to find It? (a web page) BYE!!

Reply to
Camilo

yes, A digital camera with movie mode..

Real Programmers Do things like this.