Ovenaire Model OSC-85-11

Does anybody have, or know where I can get, the spec.'s and pin-out for an old Ovenaire model OSC-85-11 10MHz oven controlled oscillator module? It came out of an old junk Fluke model 7261A frequency counter, and I don't have a manual for that either to look for the pin-out.

-- Leland C. Scott KC8LDO

ARRL Member NCI Member

Charter member of the Lawrence Technological University Wireless Society W8LTU

Reply to
Leland C. Scott