LED information......please!

I'm looking for links to information on light emitting diodes that are rated in the 3.6 - 4.3um infared spectrum. There seems to be very few suppliers and poor specification sheets on the net, but if anyone could help me on this one that would be great. Thanks, Mitch.

Reply to
Mitch

Try:

Regards,

Boris Mohar

Got Knock? - see: Viatrack Printed Circuit Designs

Boris Mohar

are

Seems to me that at those wavelengths, you could use a regular incandescent light for the source, and just filter out the visible range.

Reply to
Watson A.Name - "Watt Sun, th