Interfacing the Tektonix TDS3054B with a PC

Hello people, I need to interface my Tektronix TDS3054B with my PC so that i can obtain the data from the screen to my PC. I don't need anything fancy

- i just need the information from the 4 channels, that's all. I have only the standard parallel port that comes with the TDS... where do i start? Do i need to purchase an additional Serail Port add on? Thanks in advance!

Reply to
Dyan Ali

On my TDS3034B, I found that just writing the traces to the floppy and hand carrying it to the PC is the best way to do it. The storage space on the floppy is very small, and the picture displayed on the PC screen, or printed out on paper is perfect.

Chuck

Reply to
Chuck Olson