Optrex DMC20481 and Parallel Port of a PC

Could someone help me determining how to connect this Optrex to my PC parallel port ? I believe pin 1 to 3 on the optrex are to connect an external power supply to provide power to the optrex.

I=B4d like to use an IDE cable and a parallel port connector to connect the unit to my PC and then developp a program to pilot the unit, but I just need to know how to correpond the optrex pins to the PC parallel port (DB25) pins.

thanks in advance best regards

Reply to
dbotton