WTB Vacuum Pump

Hi All:

I need a small vacuum pump for use in a photo vacuum frame. Need not be able to draw large vacuum (relatively small frame) but preferably

120 AC. Any suggestions for an alternate vacuum device will also be most appreciated. Thanks, George
Reply to
George Francis

If you have the original vacuum pump get the specs off it and try Graingers for starters. What size frame is it? I had the 20x24 vacuum frames when I had a Printing business and could look up some of my old manuals for them if it'd help.

Reply to
gothika

See:

Steve J. Noll | Ventura California | | The Used High-Tech Equipment Dealer Directory |

| The Peltier Device Information Site: |

Steve J. Noll

George Francis schrieb:

Maybe an aquarium air pump (fish tank) could do the job? Those i knew are membrane pumps (diaphragm pump) and are able to buila a nice vacuum.

HTH

Jorgen dj0ud

Reply to
Jorgen Lund-Nielsen

Thanks Steve...George

George Francis

*THAT* is exactly what i was going to recommend.
Reply to
Robert Baer

Thanks for the suggestions......the pump may do the job. Thanks to Robt. Baer also. George

Reply to
George Francis