HP54200A EPROM dumps needed

Dear community,

my HP 54200A has just left me. I need to use a analog Hameg scope now for designing a vector network analyzer, just to give an idea of my situation ;) What has happened? U33, one of the seven EPROMs gets quite hot and my universal programmer says the chip is defective, address lines shorted to ground and so on. As there are probably different version of the firmware, I'd like to replace the whole set. My cry: If anyone out there has a 54200A (model 2511A) sitting around and dares to pull the CPU board to read the 27128 chips, I would be very thankful :) I know that there may be another problem, probably the calibration data was corrupted or something. But I'd like to give it a try first and then eventually go deeper into its guts. I've already traced the schematics of the CPU board because the service manual I've ordered only contains the power supply schematics (don't tell me you have a manual with complete schematics ;)

regards

Stefan Huebner

Reply to
Stefan Huebner