HP-5245L/M parts NEEDED

Good morning!

As a tool to work on a faulty HP-8555A, I am working to resurrect an old HP-5245M which, once I add the HP-5254C I bought some days ago, will let me measure local oscillators on the HP-8555A.

Ok, so now I need some parts to get the old counter going. Sorted from higher to lower importance:

*Oscillator assembly (along with owen controller A25 card) *Fan (and associated hardware) *Lateral handles (to be able to manage it easier!) *Feet (so it won't scratch other gear :-) )

So, please, if somebody has available any of these parts, let me know.

Thanks!

JOSE

  73 EB5AGV / EC5AAU - JOSE V. GAVILA
 Click to see the full signature