HP 5480B info needed

There's an HP 5480B for sale on an auction site. It's equipped with

5486B and 5445A modules. It's currently going for what would be about $50 but is likely to rise some before it ends.

I can't find anything about it, I've gone over all the usual sites and nothing except it being a signal analyzer. Would anyone have any info on this thing?

It's a real clunker too, weighing in at 40 kg (70 pounds) according to the seller, likely to cost a pretty penny just for the shipping. So knowing whether it's worth the trouble can make or break my interest.

- YD.

--
Remove HAT if replying by mail.
Reply to