Help

Hi,

I am not an electronics graduate but I need help to deisgn a toy for a child with learning difficulties. Anyone with experience of able to help with designing a flat pad with 40 keys. If anyone one is touched, it would say a word. This is all I am looking for.

JP

Reply to
JP

I recieved a number of replys and great feedback from you all. However by lunch time there is no more of your replies but some angry neighbour serial.

Please can those that replied to me, re-email them on so that I can take the references given.

Thanks

Reply to
JP