DIGITAL CLOCK

Hi all!

I am new to this group and i am right now findin difficulties in making a digital clock for my college project. Can anyone help me out in this regard as my knowledge of electronics is still very basic as I am in second year only. please anyone help me out. any stuff.. pdf.links etc are invited.... my email id is snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com......

Reply to
Himanshu Gupta

Damn

"All you gotta do" is create a stable time base - from an oscillator or the power line, count it down to the appropriate output (modulus

60) then send it to some TTL or CMOS latch decoder output for your flavor of display.

If you can't figure it out, perhaps you could major it pottery or basket weaving? Google isn't your friend Google Groups really hates your lazy ass.

Newsgroups
default