Handle for Tek 2245A 'scope?

I got a nice discard 2245A scope that had been rack-mounted, so it was missing the handle. Anybody know where I can get one or what other models would provide suitable substitutes? I've checked eBay and my local junkpiles and have been coming up empty.

TIA,

Tim

Reply to
Tim M

Look at the variety of luggage handles; perhaps one of them can be modified to do the job.

Reply to
Robert Baer