FA: Kikusui COS-5021 2-Channel 20 MHz Oscilloscope (Ebay, .au)

Hi everyone,

I've listed a hardly used but not new Kikusui COS-5021 20 Mhz 2-channel oscilloscope for sale on Ebay:

It's located in Sydney, Australia, but I am happy to arrange shipment world-wide if requested (using packing and shipping services from Pack and Send -

or you can pick the unit up if you're in the local area.

A set of probes and the original users manual is included with the oscilloscope.

Regards,

Craig.

--
Guru Will Sellit! ** 'sunrk' on Ebay ** |  Get Back on Track at the Sun Shack
  Craig Dewick - one4sun@one4sun.net.au  | www.sunshack.org or www.sunshack.info