WANTED: MOTOROLA CYBERTEST "SMART MODULES"

Now that I have one of these coming, my thoughts turn to getting some of the plug-in "Smart Modules" to play with. I have the ReFLEX/InFLEXion Module coming, but would like to get the others: Specifically:

ISM Smart Module CDMA Infrastructure Smart Module AMPS/TACS Smart Module

Not sure I really need any of these to tune up 900 MHz radios, but if they are cheap enough, it would be fun to play with them

Anyone have any they will part with ?

Thanks, Dick, W1KSZ

Reply to
Richard W. Solomon, W1KSZ