Lots of miscellaneous IT, electronics and a bit of Saab stuff on Ebay

Hi everyone,

I've listed a stack of stuff on Ebay but some items that are electronics related are:

- Brand new Minipa MU52E 5 Amp DC panel meter

- Brand new mag-base GPS antenna with 90-degree BNC on the cable

- Core care Cable safety clips (1 pack of large, 1 pack of small)

- 10-Pair Krone Punch-Down MDF terminal blocks

- Heavy Duty rack-mounting cable-management bars

and other stuff.

All the items are located in Sydney Australia, but I will ship world-wide and I'll happily combine and discount shipping for multiple purchases.

Regards,

Craig.

--
Guru Will Sellit! ** 'sunrk' on Ebay ** |  Get Back on Track at the Sun Shack
  Craig Dewick - one4sun@one4sun.net.au  | www.sunshack.org or www.sunshack.info