Electrotactile Equipment

Hi,

Does any one know about any commercial electrotactile equipment? (sensory substitution using electrotactile vibrations)

Thanks,

Aroovi

Reply to
Aroovi

Electrotactile equipment

cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

Hi Answer to aarov I do not know if it could be of any interest to you but we ar developing a fMRI compatible electrotactile stimulator which i controlled by a neuropsychophysics paradigm generator (presentation

- the actual version has 144 electrodes - works on batter Christia

Reply to
scheiber

"scheiber" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com...

What does tis mean in simple english?

And what would one use it for?

Ala

Reply to
Alan Holmes

No one is going to tell me then?

Or was this just a windup?

Alan

Reply to
Alan Holmes

Electrotactile stimulation is a way providing sensation (similar to mechanical vibrations) using electrical pulses to the skin. It is a popular way to provide information for blind people.

Christian, I am wondering what type of driver ciruit you use to give electric pulses to the skin. Is your device available commercially?

Thanks,

Aroovi Alan Holmes wrote:

Reply to
Aroovi