rack for computer equipment is needed

Hi, all

Tidying up my workshop and I am after a rack to place few PCs in. I do not eed front door or walls, but do need about shelves with at least one being sliding (for keyboard). At the moment I do not have any rack-mounted equipment, just few PCs, monitor, keyboard, mouse, KVM switch and switches/router. Any ideas if I can get one cheap (s/h is OK) in Melbourne?

Thanks, Rudolf

Reply to
Rudolf

Dunno if these guys are cheap, but they're in Dandenong if that's a help.

dmm

Look at the auctions. That's where I got mine from - ex Onetel! It's a shame you're in Melbourne, as I don't need mine now and would like to sell it. I'm in Adelaide.

Rod

Reply to
Rod