wtd: hp 86635a manual

Hi all, I'm looking for a copy of the service manual for this 8660 plugin. Can someone point me to a web site with a pdf version of the manual, I've searched to no avail and etms doesnt have it..

Or if you're feeling rather helpful due to partaking in the seasons festivities would you consider scanning the schematics for me and emailing?

Thanks all the best for the new year.

Greg gcd A.T iimetro.com.au

Reply to
gcd