XP problem..only during debug! on CW10.5 and LPCXpresso??

Hi I ask your help for a problem relative to my PC and its OS,but inherent to embedded electronics,because the problem affects just the debug operations

After a registry clean ,maybe done too deeply,my XP pro works fine except during debug: i have the same strange behaviour with two different IDE's, CodeWarrior for MCU 10.5 and LPCXpresso,r. 5.xx,6.xx Despite the USB emulator Debugger is correctly listed in Control Panel ,launching the debug it happens that the progress bar stucks at 61%,and it runs in this state endlessly. In both case i have the same behaviour,no difference plugging in the demo boards or not

Any idea?

Thank you for your time

Diego

Reply to
blisca

The first thing I'd do (well, second after some cursing) would be to uninstall the IDE's and related software then reinstall it. That should either fix up the registry or mangle it so badly that you have an excuse to start over with a clean install of the OS.

--
Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services