Latest threads in Electronics Equipmentshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

110V dual power supply on 220V?
Hi there, I'm actually supposed to have an electronics background, but I've been been out of it for so long that I cannot figure out this basic problem: I've got a dual output power supply (Sorensen...
1
1

Please! I am in need of serious help!
Well I am involved in a project of Sensor Fusion for Unmanned Guided Vechicle. For initial protptype I need three kind of sensors Laser Sick LADAR Ultrasonic Range Finders Milli-meter Wave Radar.......
7
7

Philips /Fluke PM6681 Manual Wanted
I'm looking for the user manual for Fluke/Philips PM6680/PM6681,can anyone help me? thanks Matteo
3
3

Tips on figuring out missing PS pinouts
I am getting a older piece of test equipment, a International Test Systems 2000S. It is missing the powersupply. It shows a 5 pin DIN plug on the back. Could I get some tips on how to figure out the...

Looking for a sensor or devise, that indicates a forward and a reverse movement
Does anyone know of a devise or sensor that can indicate a signal or no signal for a forward movement, but have a signal for a reverse movement? Or is it impossible to do? I am open to any other...
1
1

I need help using a HP 1615A logic analyzer
I bought this used on eBay. I have bought a manual and logic clips for it. I have tried to use it, but the Trace mode never recognizes the 'search word' I have set. I am wondering if I am doing...

Tektronix 547 with CA plug-in
I was looking through some old notes on the Tek 547, and found repeated references to modifying a CA so it would work with the sweep switching in the 547. I even have an explanation of how it works...
5
5

[?] Copying audio from a Compact Flash Card (bit-by-bit) to a CD
Hi, I'm trying to locate the manufacturer or supplier of a copying system, that does NOT use a PC, that will allow audio recordings made on a recorder that uses Compact Flash cards to be copied...
15
15

PM3585 logic analyzer and serial mouse
The analyzer has a serial mouse port. Does anyone know what it takes to use it, apart from a mouse of course? Thanks, Anders J
3
3

Pragmatic 2202A waveform generator Manual
I am looking for the Pragmatic 2202A Manual as well as Wavetek 75 manual. Anyone have them? Thanks, parv

looking for Wavetek 75 Manual
I am looking for the Wavetek 75 manual. Anyone has one? Thanks, parv

Blackbody source for sale
Hello, Mikron M330 blackbody source for sale, includes cal probe. Never used, works perfectly. Will accept any reasonable offer. Thanks, Irving
4
4

schema to Pulse generator
Hello can some help me with a schamatic to a Philips PM5715 50 MHz Versatile Pulse Generator. Regards Benny
1
1

Using a Linux x.org X server for a HP 16500B Logic analyzer
Hello, I'm trying to use my Linux computer with x.org 6.9 as an X server and the 16500B as an X client. I used the command `xhost +` in linux to allow all incomming connections to the X server. The...
2
2

How detect if MP3 player is recording in your room? [OT]
Suppose someone visited your office or home and tried to make a voice recording using a hidden recorder. If they used a older-style dictation machine based on tape then you could detect the...
108
108