PM3585 logic analyzer and serial mouse

The analyzer has a serial mouse port. Does anyone know what it takes to use it, apart from a mouse of course?

Thanks, Anders J

Reply to
Anders Johansson

Thank you David for emailing me further mouse information. It seems I need mouse controller software as well as a system software update to at least V2.01.

If anyone has V2.01 or higher sw, and is willing to share it, I would appreciate it very much.

Thanks, Anders J

"Anders Johansson" skrev i meddelandet news:SLuXg.19733$ snipped-for-privacy@newsb.telia.net...

Reply to
Anders Johansson

Hi Anders,

I will mail you the latest software this weekend.

Regards, Kees

Reply to
KC

Thanks for V2.01 sw.

Unfortunatly the mouse software was not included. It seems mouse support is a separate product. Can anyone help me find the mouse software?

Thanks, Anders J

"KC" skrev i meddelandet news: snipped-for-privacy@i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
Anders Johansson