Subject Author Posted Replies

PCI rev.2.1 needed
Hello, I need PCI rev.2.1 specification. Does anyboday know where can i get it? Can anyone send me a copy ? Thanks. Sarah (
4
4

TCP stack for ARM Emulator 7T
eCos supports TCP and the ARM line of processors and we have found a TCP stack for the Integrator 7T SBC. But we have not found a TCP stack for the related but different Emulator 7T SBC. Does anyone...

Sending GSM SMS
I am faced with a billing situation in an industrial application that only sends an SMS message when an alarm condition occurs (once in a blue moon). The cheapest way, on the face of it, would have...
5
5

Arbor EmCORE-i413 refresh rate
Hi all... I'm using Arbor EmCORE-i413 with an application that runs under MS-DOS in 640*480 16 colours. In this condition horizontal frequency in 37.8Kh: i need to switch to 31.5KHz (my industrial...

Re: Choosing the right RF module?
lynx has a 433Mhz .Tx / RX pair chips .Using Amplituse shift keying .Simply modules a binary code on a 433 mhz carrier. Baud rate max i beleive is 4800. very easy to use of
2
2

Re: TI EV boards / Starter Kits - anybody had experience
It has been explained to me that the CC with the DSK will only support the DSK memory map. So if your other DSP is simple enough or exactly the same memory map as the DSK, I guess you can use this CC...

Re: State Machine Design - Menu structures
The polite term is "baroque". :-) That term works well for the instruction set as well... Ken

Re: USB device driver development
My USB page has links to a couple of articles about HIDs: My USB Code page has example code: And USB Complete has 4 chapters about device and host HID programming: HID isn't the only class supported...
4
4

Re: Questions about career in embedded developer
How would you all rate the chances of getting *back* into embedded systems after a long hiatus? I used to do this stuff, but over the years I gradually drifted more and more into "data processing" and...
4
4

Touchscreen LCD system - build vs. buy
I'm exploring options for a kiosk-type platform... the system will be a wireless (802.11b/g), touchscreen web browser in a low-profile chassis (i.e., embedded PC with an LCD). No external connections...
7
7

Re: MPC823 passive lcd (video controller)
What's the difference between all white and all blank? Fill it with something that will turn some pixels on and some off. Then if you see all blank, you KNOW something is wrong.
2
2

Re: Q: regarding I2C protocols
Anything can happen. Please consider combinations of fast CPUs and sudden power-loss or reset in _all_ phases of the protocol. Remember for example the "I2C Edge Conditions" problem. Wolfgang Denk

cs8900a always returning 0x5555
Dear all I'm trying to use a CS8900a ethernet controller in one of my designs. I connected it to the CPU according to the app notes (16 bit IO mode, CPU's /CS conneced to AEN and /SBHE, I try to use...
2
2

Re: regarding I2C protocols
AFAIK, that's normal when the bus is idle in the meantime. The idle bus has all drivers loose and both lines up. When the master ends a transmission, the last thing is the STOP condition: SCL up, then...
10
10

Re: Internet News groups for undertanding UDP etc
I agree with the Stevens book. His home pages is still maintained by his family (I think...) Another place for protocols and links to docs is: Try the knowledge base link, and search engine. Gary