Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Compact flash with 8051 - sector numbers all wrong
Tim, The way it sounds you stumbled over a common misinterpretation. Removeable media can be formatted in two flavours. With one you have a partition table, and then at the offset specified by the...
9
9

Re: Floating point format for Intel math coprocessors
Which Intel math coprocessor? 8087? 486? Pentium?
27
27

Help: problem of v22bis software modem by Motorola SDK 2.0E
Hello dear all, Have someone here successfully implemented the v22bis software modem library probvided by Motorola SDK 2.0E on a 5685x DSP chip? I tried hard but could not make it talk with a PC Modem...
6
6

Re: Problem with PLX
Try PLX's tech support, they are very good and respond quickly!!! -- Greg Deuerling Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory 500 MS368 Batavia, IL 60510 (630)840-4629 FAX (630)840-5406 Electronic Systems...
1
1

Re: Rolling Code Generation?
There is a chapter (Ch 6) on stream ciphers and LFSR's that would be relevant to you in this application in "Handbook of Applied Cryptography" by Menezes, Oorchot & Vanstone. Sorry all the details I...
26
26

serial port data transfer.
If I write a byte to 9-pin serial port will it go through pin 3 serially bit-by-bit or the complete byte will be written together on the different pins? How? Will the value written will sustain there...
6
6

Open source Logic Analyser
Hi all. I have recently found myself in a position as, I'm sure many of you that have worked with embedded systems have, where a logic analyser would be of great advantage to debugging my projects. I...
23
23

Program Announcement and Registration Open: 6th MAPLD Int'l Conference
Program Announcement and Registration Open 6th MAPLD International Conference Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center Washington, D.C. 9-11 September 2003 Over 110 papers on programmable...

Sample code for ATmega169
Anyone know a source for some sample code for the ATmega169 device? Just some sample code to break me in gently. Phil
3
3

Ada Embeded System Alternatives
I've been assigned the task to provide alternatives and solutions to bringing legacy Ada 83 code to a new embedded system. The new system's hardware, OS and language of choice is fixed (Mercury...
1
1

anyone ever had any experience w/ ADS?
hello everyone Has anyone ever used any products by applied data systems? My company is thinking about partnering up w/ them to work with some of their embedded SBC development boards, but i kinda...
4
4

MMC
Can someone point me to a URL showing a small schematic with a MMC Card (MultiMediaCard) connected to some IO pins of a microcontroller? Many thanks! Regards,
2
2

MPC564 Development board ?
Hi, I am looking for a MPC564 (PowerPC) based development board that includes GNU tools with some examples for the board. It would also be great if it included a BDM device that can be used with GDB...

Large serial memory
What's the biggest serial memory? Have been using 32kb Ramtron chips. Needs 500kb and maybe more (lots of chips...). Uses a H8S2357 - using a parallell memory would waste a lot of pins and adds EMC....
5
5

PIC16F877 v PIC16LF877
Hello all I have tested one of each of the above pics in a circuit which just lights a led on PortB,0 via a 470 ohm. The clock is a 4MHz crystal. Both stop working at 4.0V although the 'LF should work...
7
7