Re: TI EV boards / Starter Kits - anybody had experience

> Hi > > I am trying to figure out, what is the difference between Code > Composer Studio bundled in TI's Starter Kit (for example for C6711) > and between one you buy for $3K. > > Is it the compiled code size - 256 or 512K?? > Or it will stop working after 90 days?? > Are there additional tools in full version?? > > Anybody had personal experience? > > Thanks, > Duke S

It has been explained to me that the CC with the DSK will only support the DSK memory map. So if your other DSP is simple enough or exactly the same memory map as the DSK, I guess you can use this CC with it.

--
Rick "rickman" Collins

rick.collins@XYarius.com
 Click to see the full signature