Newbie: Geode, I2C & Linux

Hi I am hoping some of you guys can point me in the right direction.

I have a job on the horizon that will run Linux (not sure which distribution yet) on a Geode based board. The Geode has Access bus which is similar to I2C.

Does anyone know is I2C supported on Geode processors under Linux ?

Thanks in advance

Anbeyon

Reply to
Anbeyon

Question is what device would be using the I2C bus? You would likely need a device driver anyway and I2C is just a way to communicate with the hardware. It is not much different from talking via USB.

Reply to
linnix