Virtex 2 Pro and PPC405

I have been looking around for a while. I dont want to use the EDK from Xilinx. Is there any free c compiler for ppc405 processor. I found gcc, but did not find any binary distro or any auto-compile script.. Would be great if it could run from win32 or linux.

- Thomas

Reply to
cumulusnimbus

Most people use this script to build gcc. It is supposed to work for PPC.

Darrell Harmon

dlharmon

Great! I will try this script. Thanks alot.

- Thomas

Reply to
cumulusnimbus