Using USB on Xilinx ML-403

Hi all,

I am somewhat new to embedded design and have a few questions. I'm wan to be able to read/write to a USB thumbdrive from the Xilinx ML-403 boar (with a Cypress CY7C67300 USB Chip). Will I need to write up the devic driver for the ML-403 or is the protocol already on there. I guess th main thing I'm trying to figure out is the best way to begin to go abou this problem.

Any takers?

Reply to
NewToDrivers