USB 2.0 high speed device

Is there currently a high speed (480Mbs) USB 2.0 general IO board available anywhere? Perhaps one using an FPGA?

I know there is a vhdl design finished on opencores.org, but I did not see a mention of anyone producing the actual physical device.

Thanks,

Rick

Reply to
Rick

Most likely not just what you want, but a place to start.

Tom Woodrow

Rick wrote:

Reply to
Tom Woodrow

Master or Client? Cypress has an EZ-USB (client) development board. (on digi-key for about $500.) They also offer a USB-OTG (2.0 spec for one part that is master and client) and a few Master devices.

I believe the EZ-USB is hi speed capable. It is V2.0 compliant. Don't know if this is something like what you need. The EZ-USB chip has an 8051 (modified/enhanced) cpu that includes about 18 GP IO lines. Code is loaded from the USB or an external I2C EEPROM.

-Bart

Reply to
Nitro

Take a look at: