USB OTG high speed

I see where Atmel has announced a USB OTG full speed controller chip. It looks interesting. But I would prefer a high speed device. Anyone know of such a chip? Or I can use a core if it is not too large. So far I have not found anything that will implement OTG and high speed.

--
Rick "rickman" Collins

rick.collins@XYarius.com
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
rickman

You might want to look at the ISP1761 at Philips. They have a page up for it, but I am not sure if it is available.

db

Hi Rick,

the philips HS chips is not available at least for normal mortals. It realy looks like real nice part but I guess only available in some very small BGS like package :(

there are a few HS OTG PHY chips available, (at least 3 known to us) and some companies have also working IP Cores (OTG HS).

they have a OTG eval board for demonstration of the OTG IP Core that supports OTG PHY solutions from 5 different manufacturers.

Antti

Reply to
Antti Lukats