USB 1.1 vs. 2.0 Enumeration

Hi,

We are using the USB1T11AM USB transceiver together with the USB Host (USB 1.1) controller of the MPC8270 processor. The OS is Linux 2.4.

We can detect and enumerate a USB 1.1 Storage device, but when we connect an USB 2.0 Storage device there is a failure, the device is not detected at all.

According to the standard the USB 2.0 device shall start as a full speed device, but are there other differences between USB 1.1 and 2.0 storage device?

We checked the signals, they look good.

Thanks in advance, Bert

Reply to
Bert