URGENT: A Question about ZIF and Master Sockets

hi, I am studying now Microcontroller 8051 and we are using XPO-51 Trainer I had a question

What is ZIF and Master Sockets?

Why we cannot compare the programming (ZIF) and master sockets for data matching?

Thank you

Reply to
hassanishome

ZIF - Zero Insertion Force, usually clamps the pins by the action of a lever.

You'll have to answer the rest of your homework yourself, I'm afraid. I've never used an XPO-51.

Reply to
Deep Reset